Monday, August 3, 2009

Turning Over a New Leaf

I have been feeling a little out of sorts lately. I think that has something to do with my lack of posting and lack of drive for just about anything these days. I am feeling good, I just have a bazillion things running through my mind that I need to push aside and just get on with it!

I came across a quote that just hit home yesterday. The quote said,

"When you feel like life is falling apart,
maybe things are actually falling into place!"


It really put things into perspective for me. It reminded me that things happen for a reason and even though we can't make sense of things sometimes and look at the worst in situations, things happen so that other things can take place and I am choosing to look at life that way right now.

5 comments:

kh said...

Hmmm... I am willing to give that quote of yours a run for it's money! I pray things fall into place... like pronto!

Hope things get better for you soon.

Katie said...

That is a good quote. Thanks for sharing.
Hang in there, you are amazing!!

nicole said...

Thanks for sharing that quote. I think I am feeling the same as you these days. I have so many things bouncing around in my mind and I just need to remember if I continue to do whats right that Heavenly Father will take care of the rest!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

That is a great quote, definitely something I needed to hear right this moment, thanks for sharing!

Cat Huckaby said...

I needed that more than you will ever know!! THANK YOU!!