It was about that time. You know the time when your kids have exhausted all the love that they have for one another and every little thing they do includes picking on or making the other one scream. It is this time during the summer that I know that the school year is fast approaching and that they will have that much needed relief from one another.
It most definitely has been quiet around here today. It is bittersweet. Oh, who am I kidding? It has been bliss! Reagan did well without the other girls today, but I am sure after a few days without them, she will realize just how boring Mom really is. She starts Preschool next week and will be going a couple days a week and we both are excited about that.
What new school year would be complete without "First Day Photos". I just can't believe how grown up my girls are getting.
Kristen was pretty thrilled that school started today. She was so ready. I love that she takes in school with such a great attitude and has such a love for it.
Brooklyn, well...she wasn't what we would call thrilled to get back to school, which is funny to me because she said everyday for the past few weeks how bored she was. I think she was more excited about picking out her school supplies and outfits for school, probably because it involved shopping.
Aubrin could hardly contain herself with all the excitement. She was the first kiddo to wake up this morning and walked into my room with a big smile on her face. She is an official kindergartner! That means an all day schedule and she gets to ride the bus with her sisters in the morning. Plus, the coolest part, eating lunch at school.


5 comments:
They are adorable! Love your girls!!
Cute bag Brooklyn ;)
Here it all starts again, and we were just getting the hang of summer. This morning was weird, it all felt as if we'd done it before. Humm, perhaps mom was thinking a bit too much about it! Kristen's hair is darling! I love her in curls.
Your girls look so cute :)
Your girls always look darling! And where did you find the cute lunch box?
I can't believe how old your girls are getting! I can remember when Trent and I first started dating and Kristen was 3yrs old. My how time flies. Your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment