Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Out of Practice

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted on here. I have to be honest in saying I didn't miss posting one bit while I was in Texas. It was actually quite nice to have a break. The only part I have missed is catching up on everyone else. I even have contemplated giving up blogging all together (gasp!). I am still having a debate with myself on whether to continue or not. Boy, it frees up time which I feel I never have enough of. But, I have friends and family in and out of State that get updates on our family this way. Plus, the connection I have made with people have been an added bonus. Oh, what to do?

Once I get settled back in (yes, I am still trying to get settled back in) maybe I can get a few pictures posted from our trip.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome home!!

rockin' chica in da house yo! said...

Yes, welcome home! Glad to see all your girls at church, and glad to know none of them got left behind!

As for blogging, do what you want! Ha ha. Heaven knows I do. Esp, if it will free up some time for you. Blogging is rather demanding that way. (I am actually contemplating the exact same thing, I know, shocking! I am so wishy washy...) Do or don't, I will still be your friend! :0)

~Kristen

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Welcome back!!! Trust me the blogging world missed you! Dont give up blogging..maybe you can post sunday afternoons about the happenings of the week..or once every two weeks..i myself havent updated as much, thanks to facebook!! Again welcome back.

Jacey said...

Welcome back and we missed you! All of you! Please don't quit! You'll be truly missed...
Just blog when you can, don't feel obligated to it. I just post when I get around to it! Like you said, it's a good way for family out of state to stay in touch w/ the happenings of your family. :)

Mandy said...

Glad you are back! Now back to school... YIKES... but it will be nice to have the kids busy... and into some kind of schedule..