Saturday, August 15, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas

We are heading back to Texas. My baby brother is getting married and we head out to Houston for the wedding next week. Aubrin and Reagan are going to be the flower girls (please cooperate, please!!) and Jared asked me to sing. We are looking forward to the wedding but DREADING the drive. After the drive to Texas this summer and heading back so soon, I am cringing at the thought, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I will try to get some fun pictures while we are there.

Congrats Jared and Jennifer!!

7 comments:

Cat said...

There is nooo way that is your little brother Jared!! WOW he grew up and I feel old! Please send my congrats to the family. Have a safe trip!!

nicole said...

How wonderful for you~ you get to see your family again :o) I would dread the drive too! I bet Aubrin and Reagan will look adorable! Have fun making memories!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Have a fun trip!!

Mandy said...

How fun! Weddings are always such a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to hear you sing. Have someone videotape it! I would just cry anyway. Love you. -Beth

Jayna said...

Yea! We can't wait to hear how it all goes! Have fun!

Colette Goodman said...

Thanks you so much for my "Pay it Forward". I love it and already have it up. It was so good to see you. You look great. It was fun to talk with you. Wish I got to see you more.