Howdy, everyone! I am off to Texas in a few days with my girls and my blogging days are coming to a screeching halt for a good month! Yep, a whole month! Actually, I probably won't be on the computer at all (Mom doesn't own a computer). Oh what will I do? So, I am sure I am going to miss a ton of post from everyone. So, I am asking that you please do not post anything new until I return, j/k! This is the first time I have traveled alone with my 4 kids. Prayers my way please! We plan to leave Tuesday morning early and drive and drive and drive and then stop at a hotel for some shut eye. Then, drive and drive and drive some more the next day. It is a good 16-18 hours of driving. Even longer if the kids have to pee every 10 minutes. I think I will stop liquids 24 hours before departure. Maybe if they are dehydrated, we can get there faster. Only, kidding don't be calling CPS on me. Actually, looking at this as an adventure, I am just hoping it isn't a wild one!
I will be gone over Father's Day. I say poor Ryan, but I think he is going to enjoy it (far too much). I apologized for being gone and he said, "That is the best Father's Day present you can give me. Go to church, come home and watch a game with no distractions!" To which I replied, "Well, there you go, Happy Father's Day!" We have been gone over Father's Day before and we still try to make it special for him. Shh, the girls and I plan to send a package!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and get a chance to play a little bit. We are hoping to have a bit of fun while we are away. The plan is to have a ton of pictures when I get back. Hope everyone has a safe June!
I will see YA'LL after the 4th!


6 comments:
Have a FUN time! I'm sure the girls will call each other a time or two. Good luck on the drive. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.
You are a brave woman....a long drive with 4 kids! I admire you :o) My mom has driven from UT to AZ alone many times. She says that her dad is always in the passenger seat so she is never alone. Have a safe trip and we'll see you in July!
I promise not to post a single new thing. If I do I will mail it to you... :0)
Above all, have fun! June here in AZ just won't be the same without you, but somehow we will manage.
Please be safe! And come home with all FOUR GIRLS. :0)
We'll miss you and the girls! I know you will have a fun time though, it's all Aubrin could talk about in class today. Pack a lot of fun things for the car but NO water! hee, hee Maybe get a blessing from Ryan for y'all before you leave! :) GOOD LUCK!!
Have fun! I kinda wish I had some family far away where we could pack up and go for a long trip. Enjoy yourselves!!
Ryan is a true Woods man. Be safe and have fun.
Post a Comment