Friday, May 29, 2009

The big 3-5!

(look folks, he smiles!)

It has been 35 years today that this grumpy little man came into the world and the world hasn't been the same since (at least mine). I asked Ryan what he wanted for his birthday and where he wanted to go and I got the same answer I get every year (this year a little more adamant); "Nowhere!" I am still in the negotiation process; it takes some convincing...but I will succeed! We got offers for a babysitter and FREE might I add, so why not jump all over it? Our anniversary is Sunday too, it would be crazy not to make it a double header!

{Our family wouldn't be the same without him} He works so hard for us. He's got skills! He knows how to do so much; he is my handy man. He is one smart cookie. He is very level headed. He has kept me from freaking out on many occasions. He doesn't care what anyone thinks (although I do have to admit I wish he did sometimes), loves his girls like crazy and would do just about anything for me (that is why I will have a birthday/anniversary night out).


Thanks for being you! Happy Birthday Honey!

5 comments:

nicole said...

I hope Ryan enjoys his day! And Happy Anniversary to you two! Have a fun night out with him :o)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! You are getting so old ;)

kh said...

Ahhhhh, what a cute baby! (where did that all go?)

Have a happy 35th birthday Ryan! I know you don't care what I have to say, but take your wife out! Let her take you out! Either way... GO OUT! (how does Erin put up with you?) ;)

Enjoy your time together and Happy Anniv!

Hiatt Family said...

Tell Ryan "Happy Bday" for me! He may think he's a tough guy, but he's a softy on the inside. :)

Jacey said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Whether he wants to go out or not, you do! It's always fun to go out and not have to cook! Why don't men get it? Happy Anniversary too!