Friday, May 1, 2009

Dream On


The other day as I was on the hunt for Reagan's shoes so we could get out the door, I was doing some mother ranting. "I wish that you kids would just put your things away and keep your rooms clean. It would make things so much easier!" Reagan turns to me and says, " Mom, I have dreams too!"

Well, there you go! It is nice to know that I am only dreaming.

6 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

hahahaha funny girl. i feel the same way about husbands and picking up after themselves..yes..wives have dreams too.

nicole said...

I love it!!! Little kids are too funny and too smart for their own pants! I hope all your dreams come true :o) Reagan is a sweetie!

Katie said...

I LOVE Reagan!! Swimming lessons just won't be the same without our chats. I swear I should pay you for therapy :0)
You are the BEST!!!

Lisa said...

that is hilarious!!!! Good ole Ronnie. Seriously Erin, what were you thinking?

Lindsey Springfield said...

how cute!! hilarious

kh said...

HOW did I miss this one! Ha ha. She's smart and has learned at a young age that "those" things only happen in LaLa Land.

I have dreams too, Ha ha