Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beth's Birthday Outting

This past Friday was my sisters birthdays (Beth and Lauren). Since Beth's boys were camping and it was just Shelby at home we decided to make it a girls night and Kristen and I tagged along for a birthday celebration.

We started out the night at Oreganos, yum! I loved getting there early so we can just walk in. It was such a nice night; the weather was awesome! We sat out on the patio, laughed and stuffed our faces! Then we were off to San Tan to do a little walking and shopping (actually, more walking than shopping-had to walk off some of that pizza...and pizza cookie).

We finished off the night by heading to a movie. The girls went to one and Beth and I went to another. Funny thing (not so funny at the time), right in the middle of the movie the alarm went off and we were told to evacuate. It scared Beth and I because the girls were not with us. After locating them and getting them back into the theatre after the false alarm, they picked up right were they left off on the movie and as we headed out the door after the movie, they handed us free movie tickets for next time. Gotta love that!







I just love hanging out with my sister. We just have the best of times laughing and goofing off. We have the same sense of humor and find the same things hilarious even when others don't. I am glad we have the relationship we do and I do have to say she is one heck of an Aunt to my girls. Thanks for a fun girls night!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute post! Glad you guys had a fun time celebrating! Happy Birthday Beth!!

kh said...

Cute hair Beth! You look great! Happy bday!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want to kill you for posting the pics! I hate the double chin! I am feeling like all the work at the gym is not working when I see pics like these. UGH! I am going to miss you when you go to TX. I really think you need to stay.

Love you. I always have a great time with you. -Beth

Missy said...

ya, i'm jealous of anyone that has sisters. you guys look like you had tons of fun. :o)