Thursday, April 2, 2009
Texas Trip
Wish I would have had more pictures, but every time I pulled out the camera there were moans and groans (had to document my time there). It was a nice little trip. As always, it was too short, but I plan to go back out for the summer with the kids and I am looking forward to that.
We shopped, hung out, visited good friends and ate out every night. I about froze to death (we built fires every day). On Friday it was sooo cold and the wind was fierce. I think I wore my jacket practically the whole time I was there. This Arizona girl can't handle the cold anymore. I always have such a good time when I go. My family is so funny and I laugh so much.
My sweet hunk of a husband did a great job as Mr. Mom. He even got some projects done around the house while I was gone. Thanks Ryan for letting me get away for a much needed break.
I love my {FAMILY}!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How FUN!! You got some cute pictures!! Glad you got a break :)
So happy for you that you got to go visit your family. Isnt it true, families make you laugh. My sides always hurt after a get together with my sisters. I bet your brothers and sister loved being with you too. Welcome back to the heat though! Funny i never thought Texas was that cold. :)
Your mom's yard is beautiful! I can see why you are anxious to head back! Glad you had such a good time
so great that you got away for a little while!
You are MIA!!! Just busy perhaps?Love the quote up top, it's my fav... gives me the chivers (chills and shivers) everytime I read it.
Hope you are okay!!!
Post a Comment