Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Never Been Better

Growing up, I knew of a man that had the best attitude. Whenever he was asked how he was doing, which we all are so often asked, his reply was always "Never been better!" That is an attitude that I aspire to. How great is it to look at each day and find the positives and be thankful for all those blessings in our lives.

I woke up this morning and walked out with my work out clothes on. Aubrin was eating her cereal and she looked up at me and smiled and proclaimed, "Mom, you are rockin' tonight!" It made me smile inside.

Heading to Texas today to see my family all by my lonesome....


"Never been better!"

2 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Yee-haw..getty up!!! Have fun!!!

Katie said...

Thank you for sharing! It helps each day if I can remain positive for sure!!

Have a GREAT trip!!