Wednesday, April 15, 2009

{Easter}


The kids got to participate in an Egg Hunt with some families at church. They had a fun time hunting eggs and playing with friends.

With such a late church time (we get out at 6 pm), we decided to have our Easter dinner with my sister and her family on the Saturday before. We colored eggs, had an indoor Easter egg hunt (because of the rain), had a yummy dinner, ate candy, had fun building pyramids and played a game of Scrabble. It was a fun night!

Easter Sunday was pretty low key. I did a solo, "I Know that my Redeemer Lives" in Sacrament. I was a nervous wreck this time. I don't know what it was. I can't remember ever being that nervous any other time I have sang. I made it through without getting sick or passing out. Phew! We had a successful Sharing Time in Primary with the kids. I believe all the kids enjoyed it. After we returned home from church, we ate leftovers, I chatted with my Mom and just hung out together as a family. It was a nice day!






6 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute Cute kids ya got!!! I love all the matching pink. Where's Ryan's pink tie? We miss ya guys.

Hiatt Family said...

Your outfit is adorable! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Cuuute pics!Where's your husbands pink outfit??

Missy said...

lovin' the hot pink! you all look great! :o)

you know you didn't faint because you're so in shape now and the lungs are good to go!! :o)

kh said...

Looks fun! We did pink this year too, it's just a cute color for Easter!

Quick ?: How did I inspire you to post about Easter?

Katie said...

Cute pictures! Glad you guys had a FUN Easter :)