I have her in for the rest of this month and have Aubrin and Reagan signed up for next month. I think Aubrin did really well last year, but I thought it would be nice for her to get a refresher course. I want her to feel more comfortable in the water so that we can feel more comfortable with her in the water.
Reagan loves that she is in swim lessons with her friend Kamree. I think they have helped each other along. They even lay on the step together to try and keep warm. The pool is heated, but that air is cool! We are enjoying this cooler weather here, but the kids can't wait to get in that pool and not freeze their little tooshies off!


2 comments:
Such cute pictures!! It's been fun having you guys there with us. I definitely think Reagan keeps Kamree tear-less :)
I wish, I wish, I wish I were a fish!
Oh joy! We begin our "Summer of Swimming" on June 1st. All four kids. I am totally stoked.
Post a Comment