Every since last year and our girls day out, the girls knew they wanted to do it again this year for their birthdays. With Brooklyn and Katelynn being so close (like sisters, except without the fights and they always want to be together) and their birthdays being only 13 days apart, they like to celebrate together because you know, that is what BFF's do! This year we opted for a morning out.
The girls had a sleepover the night before because they really can't spend enough time together. They had everything planned out, down to how they were going to have their hair (thanks, Katie for being their hairdresser this morning).
The morning started with the girl's choice to go to IHOP. So off we went for some grub and some chit chat. Breakfast was really good and the girls seemed to enjoy their pancakes and eggs (thanks Katelynn for getting me to try ketchup with my eggs).
The girls had a sleepover the night before because they really can't spend enough time together. They had everything planned out, down to how they were going to have their hair (thanks, Katie for being their hairdresser this morning).
The morning started with the girl's choice to go to IHOP. So off we went for some grub and some chit chat. Breakfast was really good and the girls seemed to enjoy their pancakes and eggs (thanks Katelynn for getting me to try ketchup with my eggs).
We cruised the mall for a few things and the girls picked out an outfit, earrings, chapstick, lotion and fake press-on nails (they love to play school and I guess that makes them feel so grown up). That is the sad part. The little things aren't that little anymore.


6 comments:
What a fun mom you are. I love girls day out with my mom or sister or a friend. YEA for you for trying ketchup with your eggs..its yummy huh. I have to have ketchup on my eggs..and thanks to my influence Andrw goes through almost a bottle of ketchup every 2 weeks. happy Birthday Brooklyn.
I bet this is better than Christmas for them! I hope their friendship lasts way into their adulthood.
They are sooo cute! What a fun day!
I love to watch these two at school. They are so cute together. BFF's! That's how it should be!
Great post! I need to get to mine. (thank you for the pictures!) Katelynn goes up to everyone now and says--LOOK! I got my ears pierced :) I'm grateful for their friendship and ours. It is a true blessing indeed!!
How fun is that!?! What a great thing to do with the BFFs and the Mom. I am going to start that with Alexis next year:)
it's so awesome when your kids find really good, loyal friends! it's just makes you happy all over. so glad youhad a good time!
Post a Comment