The kids had been begging to go play in the snow for months and we just have not had a weekend that we could get away. Since we finally had a Saturday morning free, we decided to head up north to try and find what was left of the snow. It was a nice quick trip with the family and the kids had a BLAST! Okay, we did too. It wasn't freezing outside, the sun was out and we were able to enjoy the snow without having to bundle up too much. Throw in some snow ball fights and how could you not have a fun day? We found a little area and played for a couple hours and had a tailgate lunch. It was great to have some family time together.
JUST LOVE WEEKENDS LIKE THIS!


8 comments:
How fun! I just finished my post. It's too bad we didn't meet up. Maybe next time.
Love the pictures of all the girls! LOVE the picture of Reagan :)
It looks like you had a great time! Snow is soo much fun to play in :o) I am glad we don't get snow here but we can drive a few hours away and find it!
Dear Woods Family,
That post is really cute. I like the one that Aubrin had a snowball on her head. And I liked all the pictures, especially the last one when Reagan is doing a funny face.
I like the one with all the girls hugging in the snow.
Love, Katelynn {Murwoods}
Cute, cute, cute girlies. (Ryan's not too bad either :-)!! love you guys,
Aunt Janet
Looks like fun! I have been begging Trent to take the kids to the snow this winter and needless to say it has not happened and based on the weather we have been have the last week I dont think it will this winter. Oh well, glad you guys were able to.
I'm glad you had fun! I wish we could have gone this year but it hasn't worked out in our favor. There is always next year, I hope!
Cute pictures! I'm glad that you had a chance to get away with your family! I just live for our vacations up north!!!
dontcha love getting into it with the kids? Beats sitting there watching which is what I always did. :o)
Post a Comment