Thursday, February 26, 2009

{Pay it} FORWARD

My friend, Nicole had on her blog this "PAY IT FORWARD" Post.

Since I responded to it, I get a chance to pay it forward to YOU!! This is a super cool idea and I love it!

So, here's how it goes:

The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something made by me! It will be done and given to you by the end of this year! It might be anything (food, craft, clothing...the possibilities are endless and a big fat secret until I hand it over to ya)!

Here's the catch. Yes, there is a catch!
{you must offer this same deal on your blog!}
The first 5 people to respond to your post, will get something made by YOU!

4 comments:

kh said...

Ha ha! I'm so glad I don't have a blog! I can comment, even though I know I am not eligible for the 'secret' surprise. I am pretty sure I would forget as the year went on.

Fun idea!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. I think I could do this. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Katie said...

Alright--I am commenting :) I had to deliberate, but after talking to you I decided it might be fun. I don't do well with adding stress to myself lately, but I think it will be fun!!

Colette Goodman said...

You were always so creative when I knew you, I'm sure you are even more now. I want in.