Yesterday I was watching Kamree and Mason Murset and the the girls were having so much fun running around the house and playing. I am grateful that my kids have really good friends to hang out with. There are some great people that they get to associate with.
The same is true for me. I have been so blessed to have so many AMAZING people in my life. Yesterday I just started thinking about this past year and all that has happened and all the changes I have made both physically and mentally. Along the way I have had the strongest support from so many people and I don't know that I could have accomplished the things I did without ALL of you.
The little radio segment and interview was just a great conclusion to the publicness of my quest for a new me. Blogging my journey along the way was hands down one of the reasons I was able to do this. Having people to cheer me on and offer their words of encouragement was what carried me through. Literally, hearing that I was an inspiration from some of you pushed me and I used those things as motivation and drive to carry on.
By now, I am sure you are sick and tired of hearing about it. It has been 14 months since I began this and for the last 14 months that is just about all you have heard about from me. You know though, that was what LIFE was about for me during that time. I do think it is time to shift blogging gears and focus more of my attention on what is most important to me, my friends and family. I feel I have a good handle on my health and feel I can make wise choices. Even though I needed to turn to all of YOU for ownership this past year, I feel now that I can pass on that ownership to myself and now can handle it and not let it get out of hand. I have set a "RED FLAG" weight; a weight that if I reach it, warns me to get a grip and focus. I think that will help me to maintain. I am going to continue my regular workouts and new lifestyle (and who knows, drop a few more pounds), I just feel that it is time for you all to hear more about other parts of my life, the parts that were my driving force this whole time.
So, to all my AMAZING friends and family out there, words can not express my gratitude for you. In the words of Josh Groban, "You lift me up!" Thank you 100x over!


5 comments:
Your little girl is DARLING! I just listened to your radio interview and you did awesome!! Congrats on being brave and posting your "numbers", they are awesome by the way!
Aww, those are such CUTE pictures of our girls!! Thank you again for having them. They had so much fun!!
I don't think any of us could make it through lifes challenges (or successes) without friends and family for support or to share it with. I am honored to have you as a friend. You are the best!!
Hey Erin!
I am so sorry I won't be able to make the park tomorrow morning! So sorry!
I hope you get this comment before then! I will email you also.
Erin, I love your posts...regardless of what they are about, they are so easy to relate too. You encourage,and remind us of what is good in our lives. Thank you for blogging!!
You are an amazing person. I have enjoyed readying all of your blogs. I just can't wait to see what will be next. Loved the interview. I do have a question, your picture left my blog page again. Click on it and see what comes up. It is very strange. Keep up the wonderful work.
Post a Comment