First, the kids got up and made their beds, straightened the house and then came in and asked me if I would take them to the library and to the park for lunch. How could you say no to the lil' brown nosers (they know how to work it!)? :0) So, we packed up our lunch and headed to the library. Sadly, the library is closed on Mondays and the kids were so disappointed. My girls love to check books out at the library. I guess we will have to squeeze that in some other time this week.
Off to the park we went for lunch and a little bit of playing (and of course, what park outing would be complete without hearing " I have to go to the bathroom!" 5 seconds after we get out of the car?). We took a little ride around the lake and looked at the ducks and played on the playground for a bit. It was a tad warm, but it was a fun day at the park.
"I goin' hi-ya den da moon"
Then it was off to Costco to brave the crowds. Holy Hannah, someone opened the flood gates. Craziness, I tell you! We finished our little outting with a good old frozen yogurt and headed home to crash. I think we will fix dinner and then go for a walk.
It was a fun girls day out!


3 comments:
ahh..i love when you say it was a tad warm...oh to be warm. Fun day. I love Spring Days!!! what a good mommy those girls have.
Holy smokes your girls are just getting way too big. Their gorgeous. I flew up for a early b-day gift. We had a good time. Her B-day is April 10th.
What a fun day!! Good for you getting out and enjoying the weather. We will do that tomorrow :)
Post a Comment