Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break {Day TWO}

We are just having more fun than we can handle.

Today was Day {TWO} of Spring Break and we headed over to McCormick Train Park in Scottsdale. Some great friends suggested it and invited us and so we thought we would make a day of it. I had never been there, but will most definitely make the trip back there from time to time. We were lucky enough to have Cristi and Mary hang with us for the day too. We packed up lunches and headed over there for some play time. We first rode the little train around the park, then over to the picnic area for some playin' and eatin'. We finished up the day at the Train Park with a carousel ride and then were off toMcDonald's for ice cream sundaes. Another day with an ice cream run. Life is good.

We got home and I actually sat down and
watched a movie with Kristen. We watched Nancy Drew. It is a really cute movie. It was nice to make myself settle down and relax and just spend some time being lazy. I just don't do that enough. Half the movies we own, I have not even watched yet.

Tonight Katelynn
and Kaylee Murset are coming over for a sleepover. The girls are sure to have some fun!





3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pictures! That was such a fun trip to the park!! Glad you guys made came. Cristi is a sweetie!

We stopped at CFA for some ice-dream cones. SO good! I need to do a post :)

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Fun! and looks like you have beautiful weather too. :)

Missy said...

don't you just love to be in pictures now?? you know what I mean! :o)