My bulleted day:
- Woke up without an alarm (heaven)
- Made breakfast for everyone
- Went on a bike/walk/run with the girls
- Did Pilates/Yogo Video
- Made lunch for everyone
- Watched the kiddos ransack the house
- Showered
- Dropped the kids off at Katie's (Thanks!)
- Went to the Dentist (mouth is sore)
- Made dinner
- Doing a Target run
- Gassin' up for tomorrow's trip to Tucson
- Chillin' on the couch watching my DVR'd shows (me time)
- Hitting the sack so I can hear that darn alarm in the morning!


2 comments:
This post made me laugh :) Thanks!!
It was fun having your girls today. They are so good and keep my kids so entertained!! Thank you, thank you for having the sleepover. They were in heaven.
I am sad about waking early too :( But it will be a fun day and I am glad you guys are coming along!!
wow! that is quite the agenda, go you! i think i got a nap in today and managed to get out and walk around and then eat. I feel lazy compared to you. have fun in Tuscon.
Post a Comment