Wow, what a great game! Bummed the Cardinals didn't take it, but if there is any other team that I would want to win it would be the Steelers. Our family is long time Steeler fans. I was just wanting to see a first Super Bowl win for the Cards, but I will take 6 wins for the Steelers!
Espadrilles and top from Aunt Beth and Uncle Stacy
She is of course scared of dogs. Despite that, she chose a dog cake and we just happen to get her this. It turned into a theme we hadn't anticipated. She LOVES this dog! He had to sleep at the end of her bed last night and she woke up this morning before we did to play with him. I am digging this so far. She has a pet; minus the dog food, dog poo and dog hair). Win win!


4 comments:
what a fun birthday for reagan! she is a cutie pie for sure ;o) i am sad that the cardinals lost. maybe next year.........
church wasn't the same yesterday! we were missing our entertainment!
mckenna asked for the fur real dog for christmas. somehow we ended up with a live dog........what is wrong with us???!
What a fun party! I love that you ended up with a totally different theme than you thought and it coordinated with the gift!
I have to admit, I watched my first ever Super Bowl game yesterday. It was quite an exciting one.
What a lucky girl!!! Cute face painting also..so i love the dog..Franco wants one for Andrew but i am against furry animals that poop. I am going to recommend this one!!! :) Happy super Bowl.
Ah ha! So that's why you were MIA at church... I see your priorities! :0)
Post a Comment