Happy 3rd Birthday Reagan Reese!
Reagan's favorite thing to do is play with her sisters. She gets excited to hear the bus pull up everyday because she knows that they are home and she isn't stuck with boring ol' Mom. I would say eating would be her second fave. The kid will eat the ENTIRE day if I would allow, but she is a little thang.
Reagan is into Barbies, playing "Mom and Dad", riding her bike and watching cartoons. She has the sweetest little voice. I love when she plays and sings. She can get a bit feisty at times, but with 3 older sisters, she has to defend herself quite a bit. Her latest thing is throwing things in the toilet and flushing. Went in there the other day and she had tried to flush a kitchen towel and yesterday it was a change purse and a marker. Although, when I was fishing these things out I was not too amused, I had a good chuckle about it later. I am sure my Dad is smiling down loving it. Apparently, I use to do that so often that he had to remove theentire toilet from the floor to find the things I flushed. It must be one of the reasons I am married to a plumber.
Life would not be the same without our little Roni. There is nothing like it when she crawls up on my lap and says, "Mom, I wuv you!"...it melts me. She is a special little lady and we LOVE her so much!!!
Reagan is into Barbies, playing "Mom and Dad", riding her bike and watching cartoons. She has the sweetest little voice. I love when she plays and sings. She can get a bit feisty at times, but with 3 older sisters, she has to defend herself quite a bit. Her latest thing is throwing things in the toilet and flushing. Went in there the other day and she had tried to flush a kitchen towel and yesterday it was a change purse and a marker. Although, when I was fishing these things out I was not too amused, I had a good chuckle about it later. I am sure my Dad is smiling down loving it. Apparently, I use to do that so often that he had to remove theentire toilet from the floor to find the things I flushed. It must be one of the reasons I am married to a plumber.
Life would not be the same without our little Roni. There is nothing like it when she crawls up on my lap and says, "Mom, I wuv you!"...it melts me. She is a special little lady and we LOVE her so much!!!


6 comments:
This sounds just like something Connor would do. They other day he wrote his name 28 times on everthing in his room. It was a permant marker on top og that. OMG that was a mess.
Happy Birthday Reagan!!
It's so crazy to think these girls are 3! She is a cutie and we love her like our own :)
what a sweetie!
Happy Bday Roni!!!! Sorry we're a day late. We love ya.
Pure sugar! I could pour her over my cereal! I love her to death! She melts my heart!
Happy Bday Roni! Being three is so special!
Such a cutie!
Post a Comment