Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Take it up a {notch}

Did level TWO and THREE back to back....



About died.
Felt GREAT!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I have one of her books. And it is hard! But you're motivating me, I haven't been to the gym in a week and a half.........

kh said...

Good for you!

(Confession, I have no idea what any of this means, but if it nearly killed you and you lived to tell the tale, then by all means GOOD FOR YOU!)

I'm looking to die in a couple of days, perhaps I could borrow it? :0)

Katie said...

Sounds like a great work out video. Congrats on the weight loss!! You rock :)

Missy said...

Wow, congratulations. Can't believe you did that! Level one is getting easier for me, but level two still kicks my butt! :o)

Colette Goodman said...

I've been wanted to try this video for a while but I'm to big of a chicken. Now I think I'll try it out. Thanks for the little push I needed.