
Wow, who can guess what my post will be about today? Yep, you guessed it...LOSING WEIGHT! I know that 95% of my post are about this very subject, but that is me and that is what I am going through, what my numero uno goal is and quite honestly consumes most of my thoughts. Sad, but true.
I think everyone and their brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles are gearing up for losing weight this upcoming year. It makes me all tingly inside with excitement! I LOVE IT! Hearing about everyone setting goals for themselves and working hard at it, is revving me up! I have to say I am joining them in jumping right back up there on the horse. I had all intentions to start out strong with the new year, but then this stinkin' cold hit me and it just wasn't happening. So, I am a little slow out the gate, but ready to kick it up. I also have to give some kuddos to my sis for doing so well. She is doing a 90-Day Challenge Contest for Pure Fitness with before pics, prizes, the whole works and she really has taken the bull by the horns, (what's with all the farm animal analogies) and is dedicating herself 100%. She has already lost some weight and has been able to get off of some of her medications because of her exercise and diet. PROUD OF YOU!
I am so glad that I have lost what I have this past year, but would like to get rid of bit more, if my body allows. I don't know if it is a realistic goal or not, but I would like to try to lose another 20-25 pounds this year. I am still not in that "ideal weight" category on those lovely weight calculators. I know these are not always the most accurate, but I going to push through and see how close I can get.
I am so glad that I have lost what I have this past year, but would like to get rid of bit more, if my body allows. I don't know if it is a realistic goal or not, but I would like to try to lose another 20-25 pounds this year. I am still not in that "ideal weight" category on those lovely weight calculators. I know these are not always the most accurate, but I going to push through and see how close I can get.
Debating on weekly weigh ins. I know it helps me to stay on track when I know YOU are watching my progress. With that being said, time to get off my rear and EXERCISE!


4 comments:
You are such a great motivator! Just don't push it while your sick. Good luck :)
Erin & Ryan-
I have no idea if you'll remember me, but I sure remember you guys! I saw your link on Aubry's blog & thought I'd stop by your blog & see what is going on in your lives! I worked for Woods Construction in 2001-2002 (for about 8 months I think). I was the receptionist back when Linda was there. I had endometriosis & eventually had to quit...do you remember me? Anyway, I've always loved you guys. You were always so nice to me! I looked at your weight loss pictures & seriously...you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I wouldn't recognize you if I saw you. I lost 30lbs a few years ago & was really healthy, but then had a baby & still have 10-15lbs to lose from that. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but I LOVE sweets, so it's hard for me to eat healthy most of the time & to lose weight! You are going to be my inspiration though! Seriously, I admire you SO much for the changes you have made in your life! Anyway, this is getting to be an extremely long comment...but I just wanted to say hi & tell you that you look great! Take care! Say hi to your family for me!
-Anjane' (Allen) Hiatt
Hey Erin, It's your cuz Lindsey (Phelps) Springfield. I saw your blog address on my mom's newsletter she got from you. I thought I would check in on your life. You look amazing, keep up the good work! Lindsey
chrislindseyspringfield.blogspot.com
Post a Comment