There are some days that I can't remember all the funny things that Aubrin says. There are just so many. She makes our lives fun! I had to share a couple.
- Today we were in the bathroom getting her ready for school. I was ushering her over to get her hair done and she was not moving. She tells me, "Mom, I am scaling myself!" (She was over on the scale checking her weight).
- My sister Beth was chatting with her. The dialogue went a little like this:
Beth: Fuddy you are so cute. How did you get so dang cute?
Aubrin: My Mom
Beth: Well, didn't your Dad have anything to do with it?
Aubrin: No, he doesn't do anything. All he does is sit and watch t.v.


9 comments:
She's a smart girl. Most dads do exactly that too. :0)
It must be the "third" child syndrome...
As I am typing this I can hear Kourt yelling Knock Knock jokes from the toilet! nice.
Aubrin is too funny.....I love to sit behind your family in church because she makes the time go by fast! :o) Gotta love her!
LOL..yes tell her all dad's so the same thing...too funny. Thanks for the laugh! :)
That was way too great! Thank you for the laugh. Aubrin is a cutie :)
Kristen may be on to something with the 3rd child. Kaylee is always saying crazy things I wish I would have kept better record of.
Oh Fuddy! She is such a funny girl. She has Ryan down to a T! We love you Fud!
Okay, I should have written this when I first commented, but does Ryan read your blog?
He ought to. :0)
Oh that's funny. She's telling Ryan's secret's. Love it!
Cute girl---I'm getting all the nicknames but there's got to be a story behind Fudd. Do share or send me to a past post to catch up.
hilarious!
Post a Comment