We received a huge box from Mom today. She was so worried that getting Christmas presents to the kids late would upset them, but to be honest, it set off a flurry of squeals and excitement. Reagan started dancing and singing, "Quissmiss is heeya, Quissmas is heeya!" This was followed by Aubrin and Reagan bustin' out "Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer".
Aubrin started the duet with:
You know Dasher and Dancer
And Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and "Cu-pis"
And "Donnerd" and Blitzen
To which Reagan added:
To which Reagan added:
"But do you weecall da most famous waindeeya of all..."
Poor Cu-pis and Donnerd have been overlooked all these years. Too funny. Aubrin was thrilled to find out there was also a "Cu-pis" on Valentine's Day too. My kids crack me up!
Thanks Mom for all you do for the kids. They love love LOVE getting your packages.


5 comments:
Erin,
I know I told you how fantastic you look, but wow your do. I love keeping up with your cute family. "Not last night, but the night before....", your everything old is new again has really made me smile and who knows, I might just start jump roping again.
You changed it back, glad I was your inspiration for 3 columns.
Kids are funny. I'm sure Cu-pis and Donnerd will be thrilled to know they were remembered.
Like the new look. What a cute little song. I could here Reagan's little voice as I read it :)
I'm so glad that you remember me! I had no idea that you knew about Jackson. I've seen Trent a few times (he is friends with Lincoln's cousin)& I saw Jim at the temple awhile back. Thanks for commenting! I'll add you to my friends list. :)
I love how you capture Reagan's language--such a darling and funny time to capture.
Post a Comment