Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 50 Weigh In


Today is the day! Final weigh in for The Biggest Loser. Pretty excited to see what everyone looks like and how much they lost. I love the results show!

I have decided to take the next couple weigh ins off (I know I have said this before), but I thought, with how busy it is the next couple of weeks that it would be nice to come back in week 52 and get my FINAL Weigh in total for the year. Kinda my own results show of sorts. So, check back January 1st for some revealing photos-va va va voom (weight loss reveal that is!).

3 comments:

kh said...

Sounds awesome! Can't wait for the big reveal. You are gonna rock the block.

Katie said...

Ha! You are too funny :) I think it will be fun to have a "final" reveal.

nicole said...

I will be tuned in! You really deserve a "YOU" party! By the way, Ryan's grandmother is an awesome quilter. What a beautiful quilt she made! You are lucky to have her in your life :o)