Ryan's grandmother, Rosie, is such a talented quilter. Over the years we have been so privileged to receive her quilts. The very first was our wedding and several Christmas parties we have come home with one or two as well. If it wasn't for her we would be cold over here!
Last week I got a letter in the mail stating that all the spouses of their grandchildren were going to get one for Christmas this year and to swing by this week to pick one out. I was thrilled and went as soon as I could this morning to get first dibs. Love Love LOVE this one! The entire thing is black and white. I am sure I am going to have some nice cuddling time with this one. Thanks Grandma Rosie for all the time you put into your quilts, we sure do enjoy them. I am just glad that being married to Ryan for 12 1/2 years is finally paying off-wink wink!
Last week I got a letter in the mail stating that all the spouses of their grandchildren were going to get one for Christmas this year and to swing by this week to pick one out. I was thrilled and went as soon as I could this morning to get first dibs. Love Love LOVE this one! The entire thing is black and white. I am sure I am going to have some nice cuddling time with this one. Thanks Grandma Rosie for all the time you put into your quilts, we sure do enjoy them. I am just glad that being married to Ryan for 12 1/2 years is finally paying off-wink wink!


3 comments:
Seriously awesome quilt!! What a great gift!
Rich's mom does our quilts for our home. She is the best! I got a new one this year and happen to know that each of my kids are getting quillows :) They will be SO excited to get them!
Isn't it nice to have someone to fill in where (at least my) talent is lacking!!
You are right Erin, that is so cozy!
What a great gift.
Isn't Rosie amazing? That quilt is gorgeous!
Post a Comment