Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Week 48 Weigh In

I know, I know. I said I was taking this week off. I was feeling bloated and irritable and just didn't want to jump on the scale and be too disappointed. But, then I started thinking that I have come this far and I need to document everything, both the ups and the downs. Weight loss is not easy at all and there are times when you have to celebrate and let loose (Thanksgiving and Aubrin's Birthday). If that means gaining some weight, than that is just the way it is. You eat ALOT, you exercise ALOT less, you pay the consequences. So, this is me owning up to my indulgences this week. I would post on my splurges, but who needs such a lengthy post?

Not as bad as what I was thinking. But, I am up 0.5 pounds. That puts me at 64.5 pounds to date.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You are too funny! You did awesome!! I gain 2 pounds just for "bloat week". I am impressed!!

kh said...

.5 pounds is not bad at all Erin. Not bad at all. It's nice to enjoy the food you spend so much time making.

Actually, I didn't "handmake" my cards this year. I designed them in PUB and then sent them to Cost Co for printing. That's how I roll. I don't do "handmade" stuff anymore, just "mousemade." Doing it like that is so much easier; time wise and budget wise.

kh said...

How did your lesson go? Were you the one behind the baby jesus in the shell? CUTE!

Anyway, hope it went well for you! Now you can get back to blogging again... RIGHT???

;0)

Anonymous said...

You are so darn funny. A .5 pound is nothing to sweat. you will get that off I am sure. I'm proud of you. You still have to live.