Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's just going to have to "weight"

Poor Giraffe, I can totally relate!


I know this is a day early, but I have decided to take this weeks weigh in off. I am not going to torture myself with the #'s this week. With Thanksgiving and the official start of "bloat" week, I am not going to let myself get discouraged by stepping on the scale. I consumed probably twice as much food this week than a typical week and exercised twice as less. So, I am going to hit it this upcoming week and come back and weigh in for Week 49. Focus, Focus, Focus!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love that giraffe. Too funny :)

Enjoy your week off. You deserve one!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

It's all good!! Good for you.

nicole said...

Where did you find that hilarious picture?! You are too funny :) I am glad you decided not to torture yourself, that wouldn't be pretty! You have been so dedicated this far and have earned a break!