I have girls and they often do not hold their feelings in. Everyone expresses theirs in a different way and apparently, Brooklyn likes to express her feelings with the written word. This morning as I was getting the kids ready for school, I look up on the fridge and find this:
Lovely, huh? "Kristen is a dork!!!!" on the PRAYER CHART. Obviously, we need to do more praying around here!


7 comments:
Oh my! That made me laugh out loud!! You just have to love the sibling "love" they have for each other :)
Thanks for making me smile!
Um, at least you HAVE a prayer chart.
LOL! I love it that mom and dad only say a prayer once-a-week.
Your kids are so funny! The girls are having such a grand time. Reagan is a sweetie.
Oops! I should have waited to post that comment AFTER I dropped her off so you wouldn't know I was online while she was here, when I should have been outside with them building sand castles... or playing Barbies... or baking cookies with them... or painting their nails...
that is to funny! ahhh..the love of sisters! you are so organized, a prayer chart and everything! i need to learn a lesson or two from you! you are awesome :)
Love it!!! THe joys of girls and drama. I can't wait for Adley to get there ;)!
Classic Erin. You need to save that chart and pull it out when she is a mom. :)
OK I LOVED that comment from Brooklyn, your house is so much like mine! :) Good to know we are not alone in our efforts to have "love at home".....
Post a Comment