Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pretty as a Picture

I had to post several pictures of my sweet girls. There were some great shots. These are some faves of mine. Look at my girls! Man, I am a blessed woman!!









(I am still undecided on what family picture we are going to use for Christmas cards, so I am holding off posting those.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic Erin you are a very blessed woman. you have four beautiful daughters. They get it from their mommy!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Yes you are very blessed! Your girls are beautiful. They look a lot like you. :) I need to send you my correct address, i don't think i got a Christmas card from you last year..hum..

Katie said...

Very cute pictures!! I love Reagan's hair with the head band. Too cute!!

kh said...

do you have stalkers???

cute! they all coordinate! typical erin, making us all look so very bad. my next family photos are going to be done in the nude. then for xmas I will photoshop in some santa hats and booties. should be quite delightful. can't wait.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh they are so gorgeous. I think we need to have a meeting on arranged marriage. Ha! I'll get you those address soon . I'll email you.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable! You are very blessed!