I am going to get on the elliptical this upcoming week. It really works my lower body where I need the most work. It was a busy week and I have done other things to get my body moving, but have not jumped on the equipment for this weigh in. Maybe laying off of it this past week and going full throttle on it this upcoming one, will give me a boost. Changing things up has helped me in the past.
Successes: By now I would have polished off a couple bags of Halloween candy and I am happy to report that I have maybe eaten one fun size bar! I also did not eat any pumpkin cake I made for Evening in Excellence. That is a miracle in itself. With that being said, I am happy thrilled ecstatic to report that I made it to my 3rd GOAL!!!
My totals for this week are 3 pounds lost, for a grand total of 61.5 pounds! That is 1.5 pounds over my goal and towards my next!
From here, I guess I should set {Goal 4}. I don't know what to really set it at though. I do not want to set something I can not attain. I am not trying to be negative, this is just the point where I don't know how far my body will go. It has been 12 years since I was this size. This is where I was (if I remember correctly) when Ryan and I got married. Actually, I know this is the weight I put on my AZ drivers license when I moved here, that was a bit off. Okay, I lied and put that I was 5 pounds lighter on it. But, that is where I am now, so I know I weigh a bit less. I am definitely carrying it differently than 12 years ago, that is for sure! Things aren't quite in the same place! The diamond band Ryan gave me a couple of years ago for Christmas no longer fits on my finger and I had to place it on my other hand. I also pulled out my wedding ring and it too is big and is way too loose to wear without fear of losing it.
.jpg)
I do feel I have more weight to lose and I do know that I am going to continue my weigh ins for at least 10 more weeks. I want to see where I am at the 1 year mark. The stinkin' BMI calculators say I need to lose 25 more pounds. I don't feel I can do that or more importantly that I should. Should I set a goal that I might not achieve or do I just go on with weekly weigh ins and see what happens? Help!


5 comments:
Help me Rhonda! Help, help,
(I just flatlined... sorry.)
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! YOU LOOK GREAT! KEEP GOING, KEEP WORKING AT IT, YOUR BODY JUST MAY SURPRISE YOU!
Sorry for all caps, but it gets my point across better. KEEP GOING, ERIN!
First off, CONRATULATIONS!! You are one amazing woman and I have loved following your successes. You are SO inspiring!
My input would be to try smaller goals. Ones you can achieve and just keep doing what you're doing. You have yet to hit the plateau so go until you do. Even if that means just weekly weigh ins with no set goal. Whatever you decide you will be great!
I LOVE your pictures. I want to see the girls and the whole fam. Maybe we'll have to come visit. I want to see the piano as well.
Wow, good for you!
You should be so proud of yourself!
And who can pass up a good roll! It's stopping yourself at that sitting and not continuing on that makes all the difference!
Your girls are beautiful!
Holy Crap!!! Erin, you look hot! I see that little smirk on Ryan's face... hum.. what could he be thinking?
So I hear through the grapevine that you are only a few pounds from fitting in my jeans. We are so proud of the hard work you have put in!! I've always thought you beautiful, but your pictures just blow me away.
Love you to death!
Kathryn
You look beautiful!! Be very proud of all your hard work. Keep it up you look GREAT!!!
Post a Comment