The three "F"s
- Family
- Faith
- Food (hence the need for weight loss)
- Gaining the weight back that I have lost
- Losing my husband and/or my kids or something happening to me while just my small kids are at home.
- House Fires
3 Collections/obsessions:
- Clean house
- I've been collecting kids, but I have lost interest in collecting anymore!
- Clean face (I really do not like when people touch my face with their oily yucky hands. That is why one of my items on my "quirks tag" is my bedtime routine).
3 Surprising facts:
- I've got my hair caught in a mixer and it ripped a chunk of my hair out! I also ripped my eyelashes out with an eyelash curler and had a bald eye for awhile when I was in High School. See a pattern?
- This actually might not surprise some, but I am a yeller. When I get mad. I raise my voice a few octaves.
- I hate to shop. I like to have things, but the process of getting them really stinks. Grocery shopping is daunting.


2 comments:
That was fun! Thanks Erin :)
really? you hate to shop? nah, i don't believe that... you are so good at it! you find the best things.
i am a yeller too. came from a yeller, and probably am raising yellers.
i have a few kids to add to your collection... if ever think of picking that up again!
Post a Comment