Here's the plan: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you have and tag 6 people to do the same.
- I am a bit O.C.D. I am told this on a regular basis. I have to have things just right. If I see something out of place, it consumes me until I change it (example: basket not pushed into bookcase all the way, etc.). I cannot sit down and watch a movie or show until my living room is picked up because I will concentrate on all the junk and not what I am watching. I want my house clean ALL the time and having things thrown on the floor drives me nuts. It actually stresses me out! My kids get so tired of me making them clean up! Another weird part about this is that it really doesn't bother me when I am in other peoples homes.
- I cannot go to bed at night without brushing, flossing, mouth washing, cleaning my face and moisturizing. Ryan says it takes me forever. Even during those rare times I fall asleep on the couch, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I have to go through my routine or I can not go back to sleep.
- I do not like little noises when I am trying to concentrate on something. I get so annoyed. Like tapping, humming, picking at fingernails. I can hear each little thing and it eats at me. Ryan says I have dog ears!
- On the same note...I do not like too much moving when I am watching t.v. Flipping the remote up in the air, someone shaking their foot, etc. I guess I am easily distracted. I think I just diagnosed myself with A.D.D. too.
- Smacking lips or chewing with your mouth open. Gross! Gross! Oh, and hearing someones teeth hit their fork/spoon when they eat.
- I am pretty good with faces. Horrible with names, but really good at placing people. I can remember where I have seen random people. Even fast food workers that I see other places, I can usually remember were I saw them. I am pretty good at that with movies and shows and I get quizzed quite a bit by Ryan. If by chance I can't remember, I will be consumed by it until I figure it out. Just don't ask me their name.
So there it is. I am a total freak! Okay, now I want to know those quirks my friends have, so I can try not to do them around them. So...play along.
I {tag} Katie M., Lisa W., Kristen H., Angela D. and Cristi B.
Let me know when you have done it, so my family will know that I am not as crazy as they think I am.


4 comments:
Ha ha! These are so great! I am laughing out loud. I especially love #2, that is just funny. I have to agree with you on #1, I find myself doing that too.
Okay, well you totally caught me off gaurd. I will have to think about it... it's gonna be hard coming up with 6 things, cause I am perfectly normal you know. :0)
Oh and I will just post mine here as a comment since my blog is private.
oh you want my weirdness to be public knowledge huh?? LOL, the first comment people say when they meet me is that I am weird so.. i will have to think about this one! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your "interestingness" i never knew any of those things!
Those were fun to read. I remembered you telling me about Ryan throwing the remote and catching it. Too funny!
I am totally #5 as well. I will try to get mine done :)
okay, i owe you these. can't i just say "everything i do." that should suffice, right?
1. i can eat pretty much anything out of can. no heating required.
2. i don't like my kids to waste time, i am always making them do something, BUT me on the other hand can waste time all the live long day. go figure.
3. i really don't like to decorate for the holidays, it stresses me out. i just do it for the children.
4. i am comitted to projects. if i start something i don't stop to eat, sleep, etc. this drives mike insane.
5. i am a loner. i really like to be alone. i've been this way since birth. i am okay to eat alone (at restaurants) or watch movies alone. it doesn't bother me.
6. i have to watch my movies with the subtitles on. this is why i don't like seeing them in theaters, no subtitles! mike says i prefer to "read" my movies rather than "watch" them.
sorry, i am so lame. this is the best i could do.
Post a Comment