Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 41 Weigh In

(I want to make one of these for my door for the Holidays)

I don't know what has been wrong with me this week (actually I do-It's the start of "bloat" week), but I want to eat everything in sight and I am just dragging. Add on a FULL schedule, stress, goodies that have been left at my house of which I have had no will power and then add a birthday celebration dinner and treats and this week is in the pooper! Weeks like these just stink. I feel like someone hooked me up to the air compressor and left it going overnight! Ick!

Successes: This is a hard one, I was bad this week. Ordering wheat pasta at a restaurant as substitution. Lame I know, but I use to not do that.

Splurges: Oh, my! The list is long. The high lights are Pizzookie for Kristen's birthday (did put Golden Spoon yogurt on top and shared-Trying to find the positive). Another big splurge would be a brownie and (2) grilled cheese sandwiches-on white! Shameful!!!



On a positive note, on Saturday we went to Ryan's Grandmother's 90th birthday celebration and then on to Kristen's birthday dinner since Ryan was out of town for her birthday yesterday and I had Ryan snap a picture of me before we left. I had to document this. I, Erin Woods, actually tucked in my shirt. I know, speechless aren't you? Gosh, I don't even remember the last time that I did or even felt comfortable enough to do that. I was a bit more thrilled about it than my family. As a matter of fact, the kids thought I looked weird. They are use to Mom hiding the "handles".

Okay, down to business. Totals for this week are:

A big fat zippo! I lost 0 pounds, no gain but I did maintain. I am actually quite satisfied with those results with all the yuck I ate and for how I feel. That puts my totals at the same as last week. 58.5 pounds lost and 1.5 to goal.

Oh, & on another positive note. I am 100 pounds lighter than I was when I was pregnant with Reagan!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the "documenting". So cute and too funny! I'm glad you had a fun weekend of celebrations! You are such a good mom to your girls!

kh said...

Gotta love kids for keepin' it real.

And about the notice for your door for the holidays... order me a dozen. Thanks.

Tucking in is a huge thing! And you look terrific!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

hahaha, you make me laugh, i love that sign. But holy hannah Erin, you look Fabulous. Doesn't tucking in your shirt make you feel spectacular?? We all go through our down moments but look you maintained. Excellent job. Thanks for putting a pic with your post, seriously you look amazing.

Amanda said...

Way to go! I have to tell you, I've been working on losing weight, too. I read somewhere, (a few weeks ago), that during the time between ovulation and the day you start, you burn around 300 cal./day. I don't know why, but that was a HUGE motivator for me. It was like bonus burned calories! Anyway--I thought I'd pass that along just in case it might help you feel that same motivation I felt.

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Thanks, Amanda. Good to know. Now if I just don't eat those 300 calories. wink! wink!