Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 38 Weigh In

It has been great having my family in. As many of you know, when family is in, life is not quite the same and it so easy to zone out, eat more and exercise less. When I have family in we always eat out twice as much as I normally do. I don't know about you, but it is hard to eat right and choose wisely when out to eat.

Successes: Getting a small work out in everyday even though I have family in visiting.


Splurges: Small Fun Size Twix bar and I shared some Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Custard from Neilson's Frozen Custard.

This past week was "bloat week" as well on top of me being out of my normal routine. I think I did fairly well in spite of that. I am down 1/2 pound. That puts me at 55.5 pounds lost and 4.5 pounds to goal. I am off to West Virginia at the end of the week. I am hoping I can sustain from all the good food that awaits. I am not going to be able to do a normal work out and hope that all the walking, etc. will do the trick. I don't want to make up for anything, but I am going to enjoy myself!

3 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Good for you Erin!! What is in West Virginia? It is amazing to me you just keep progressing and losing. Kristy tells me that once you start it just becomes a part of you. The exercise, the eating habits etc. Did i tell you how cute your background is and i love your title page at the top. Hey how was the family visit by the way?

kh said...

Good for you! That .5 pound DOES mean something! A dimple at least! I am scared to death for my weigh-in tomorrow. I have been doing so good, but like last week I could have easily gained again.

Have fun in WV!

Katie said...

Yeah! I hope you have fun on your trip. I am happy for you to be able to spend time with your Mom and Beth!