Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week 37 Weigh In

I am still amazed that I have been at this for as long as I have. To finally have that desire to do something about my weight is the best decision I have made. I mean, I always had the desire to lose weight, just not the drive to do anything about it. Now, exercising and eating better is not just that "weight" on my shoulder bringing me down, but has now become a part of my everyday. It is getting easier to make good decisions when it comes to food. It is not a disappointment when I have to give up foods that I once never gave a second thought to because I know by giving them up, I am gaining something far more rewarding.


Successes: Going to Cheesecake Factory and not ordering my normal and skipping on the cheesecake.


Splurges: Chocolate Chip Cookies (2, not a whole dozen)


This week I am down 2 pounds! That puts me at 55 pounds lost and 5 pounds to goal!

I am also super excited for the new season of "The Biggest Loser". It starts tonight. On week one of weight loss, I started watching last season and it is so motivating and the trainers give you great tips. Plus, watching them working out, working so hard at it and dropping the #'s, gives me drive. I am looking forward to another boost every week when I watch it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

WOW! I have to say I am amazed at your ability to pass up cheesecake and chocolates. You are the greatest and I am so happy for you and your success!

kh said...

Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! We have a total babe on our hands here people!

I wanna be *just like you!*

(I agree with that other comment, we need more pics of you)

You sizzle! (Can a girl say that to another girl?) Well you do.