We headed downtown to check it out. They had several Symphony groups and Theatrical groups. The kids got through maybe 4 performances before they started getting antsy. But, they might have been the youngest ones there and the music that was played and performed were from an era they weren't familiar with. Heck, who am I kidding, I didn't recognize any of it either. In spite of that, I do think the kids enjoyed themselves. I know I did. I had never been inside the Center, so it was nice to see what it was like too.

My fun and crazy friend Cristi-love her!

Kristen, Reagan, Brooklyn, Mary & Aubrin before we went in to the theatre

The Family

Kristen and Ryan

Cristi teaching the kids

Ryan teasing (big surprise) Kristen and me

Reagan checking out the place
After the Symphony we met Cristi's brother Matt, his wife Kim and her family at Ocean Blue. It was also a first for us. Ocean Blue is a self serve frozen yogurt joint. You throw whatever you want in your cup and the cost is based on weight (not yours, but the yogurts-Ha!). Matty was so awesome and picked up the tab for everyone. Thanks so much! We owe you one!
Thanks go out to Cristi too for calling and inviting us unrefined Woods. We needed a night of culture, friends and fun. Oh, and did I tell you it was FREE!!! :)



3 comments:
What a great thing to expose your kids too. I remember at a young age my dad would take us to musicals and listen to them non-stop. To this day i love musicals, Broadway,etc. And holy freak you look amazing in that picture with you and your hubby. You know you should post more pictures of yourself now that you are an extremely hot mama. We see your weight posts but you should to an actual picture with it!!
OHHH and i love your new background and your new title page!! Very cute.
Love the new look! Those are some really FUN and CUTE pictures!!
I hope you have a great time with your fam this week! I am excited for you to have them here.
Post a Comment