I did splurge a bit this week and ate a few things that I shouldn't have, but were so good!! My splurges were cake (Oh, my...heaven!), banana pudding (I did make it with reduced fat wafers, light Cool Whip and half/half on the sugar free pudding mix), a fried tortilla with dinner Sunday and tortilla chips yesterday. In the past this would have been just the iceberg, but these days I am more mindful of what I am putting in my mouth because it shows on the scale. I wasn't super worried about weigh in. I know I exercised this week and was hoping that made up for my weaknesses. You have to give in to those food urges occasionally. I know I do or I would not be able to do this. I worked out a minimum of 40 minutes to 1 hour every day but once this week. Yesterday, I was feeling extra energy apparently and I did 40 minutes of Pilates, 30 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes on the recumbent bike and a short bike ride with Kristen. It felt good!
Even though I did break and have a few things that maybe I shouldn't have, my weigh in was a positive one. I am down 1 pound. My totals are 53 pounds lost and 7 pounds to goal. I do know that it is going to take a big effort on my part to drop big numbers from now on. It is getting a bit harder and I am having to work at it a bit more.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Did you start a food-log? Do you want to join mine? It's up to you, I like it cause it keeps me from really going overboard, since I have to share with the world what I ate.
I can't believe you are SO CLOSE to goal!!! That's awesome!
Oh and I just noticed the # of week you are on... 36 weeks and you have lost 53 pounds. WOW!!! I am freakin stoked for you!
(Does that mean I just might have a fighting chance in 50?)
Congrats Erin! You are doing GREAT!!
And we tried your dinner idea on Monday night. We had it with shredded chicken and I put the tortillas in the oven to crisp them up. I'm sure yours were more tasty, I was just looking for less mess and did it that way :)
Post a Comment