
Fuddy sporting her bobbed hairdo
Okay, first let me explain the title of the post. As many of you know Aubrin has nicknames of "Fuddy", "Fudd" (when shortened) and/or "Fuddy Bob". My family always had silly nicknames for everyone. Fudd's name came about when she was tiny and had tons of fuzzy hair. Me and my baby talk turned the word fuzzy into fuddy (I know, but just roll with it). Hence the "Fuddy". The "Bob" was added by Ryan who teased the other girls when I was pregnant with Aubrin, that we were going to name the new baby Spongebob. So, there it is Fuddy Bob. I didn't say it would make sense, I just said I would explain.
Every since Reagan decided to give herself a hair cut, Aubrin has been asking me for one. Every morning she would wake up and ask if it was the day, because and I quote, "Reagan's hair is just SOOOO cute, Mom. I want hair like her". So, since Aubrin fights me in the hair styling department on a daily basis and because I didn't want her to take it upon herself to do it on her own, I asked my friend and hairstylist, Karen, if she had time to cut hers in between her working on mine.
The cut was a success. The rest of the day she kept flipping it back and forth. Aubrin was thrilled and had the biggest smile on her face the entire day.


2 comments:
She is so adorable! I think the new do is darling on her :)
How was the symphony?
Love the hair! And, i didnt see my comment I wrote you on the other posts..hum...anyway, congrats on your continued weight loss. We are trying for #2 and the Dr said i need to lose weight so lets hope i have the strength you have.
Post a Comment