Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Week 33 Weigh In

What a week! With school starting and errands to run, I tried to figure out a good schedule for my work outs and found that they are all still so random. I figure if I am getting them in than I am good no matter what time of the day they are.

This past weekend was packed with things. Ryan and I ate out twice this weekend which is way out of the ordinary and along with that I got the added calories. It is still weird to me when I eat out. It is hard to find good things and I end up just eating a smaller portion, but even then it makes me feel icky afterwards if I take it a bit too far. Still with the eating out and splurges, I dropped 2 pounds. That puts me at 49.5 pounds lost and 10.5 pounds until goal. After this mornings weigh in (which was excellent-no complaints) I wish I would have held back a bit on the eating out. Maybe, I could have lost another half pound and rounded out my weight loss. Next week I would love to hit that 50 mark!

People have been too nice this week. I have got alot of complements on my success and when I hear these things, they don't know how much that helps me. I know I have physically changed, but when you hear that other people notice, it really gives you the boost to continue. I am happy to report that I am down another pant size. I haven't been in this size of pants for YEARS!!! When I slipped them on, I about cried. I called my Mom from the dressing room! A friend asked Ryan about how proud he was of me for all I have done and he said, "He was proud until she had to keep buying clothes!" I was literally down to practically nothing and I had to go get something to wear. Buying clothes has been a neat experience. For the longest time I was still grabbing the same old sizes and it took me awhile to finally grasp that I could actually fit into smaller sizes than before.

So, even though this has been ALOT of work and everyday is a challenge, it has been so worth it and with that I will trudge along!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am still laughing at Ryan's comment. "She buys clothes on Monday and by Friday she's giving them away." He is so funny!

You are doing AMAZING!! You look great and you SMILE all of the time. I love it!! You are such a great friend. I cannot thank you enough for our friendship. I am proud of you and all you have accomplished. You are an example to all of us!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Wow, it just keeps coming off. Good for you. kristy passed her Personal trainer test and now when we go out to eat she is all about telling me how many calories everything is and what expercises to do to burn off what i just ate. Oh how i wish and pray i had the dedication like you. I look at myself, get depressed, then go have an oreo! Good Job Erin!!! Doesnt it feel great too to be sexy and hot for your hubby..RRRRRRRR!