
Aubrin waiting for the bus (A smile!)
I don't know if it was the "fraidy cat" or what, but Aubrin chose to take the bus to school today. I was so nervous. I was afraid we would go to the bus stop and she would freak out and not get on. I even gave her the option of me taking her and she chose the bus. She hopped right on and sat in the front seat.
Reagan and I decided that we would do a stake out at the school and see how she reacted after she got off of the bus. I am happy to report...no tears!

Reagan "hanging" out at the school on our stake out

Aubrin walking on to the playground from bus

Aubrin actually playing on the playground
She seemed perfectly content today. Maybe, I was her hold up. Let's hope that day 4 goes this smooth and I can breathe a bit easier! Thanks Aubrin for not stressing Mom out today!


4 comments:
You are hilarious! What a good caring mommy. I would never have thought of a "stake out." You are a true private eye professional with all the updated and captioned photos. Love it.
Yea Aubrin!!!!!!! Too funny!! a stake out, that is what i do with my husband..hahahahhaaha j/k. Your Reagan is a doll!!! Good luck with tomorrow..hope it goes just as well.
HOORAY for Aubrin and YOU!! I have done the stake out thing myself. It is just hard sometimes not to "check in". I've been talking myself out of one for Kaylee. I've been wanting to see her on the playground for lunch recess. I know, I'm nuts :)
Ha! I just noticed Kaylee in the 2nd picture scratching her backside. Nice :)
Thanks for spying on her too :)
Post a Comment