
We bid farewell to those budget bustin' pain in the rear diapers! I think Reagan is officially potty trained! We have been buying diapers for 10 years now! I hope that I don't out of force of habit, throw them in my cart. I am thrilled to not have that expense anymore. I told myself that this week I would put everything off and not go anywhere and just face the ugly potty training monster square in the face. Well, I lived up to one part of that. I don't think it is humanly possible (although it is a dream of mine) to be at home for an entire week. Oh, the things I could get done!! That is NEVER the case and it gets frustrating. Despite her mother's nomadic ways, my little Reagan trained like a champ. She had only (2) accidents this week so far. She has been sleeping through the night in her special Dora and Princess panties. Hellooo, what potty training escapade would be complete without them? She has woke up dry every morning and gets to the potty. There was one accident while I was running errands and I forgot to ask her and another when she was playing (which the jury is still out on). I got her a potty baby and I think she put her panties on her, fed her some water in the bottle and the doll wet on them. So, she very well could only have just the one accident. She is doing a great job!
We will be gone later today and not close to a bathroom, so I worry about that. But, there is no turning back. A diaper and/or a Pull up will not grace that cute little bottom again! Hallelujah!!


4 comments:
Yahoo! Isn't it totally worth all the struggle, fits, wails of exhaustion and clumps of hair thrown about the place... and that's just the MOM's side!
Now, if I could just get KAARI potty trained...
Oh... I forgot!
CONGRATULATIONS REAGAN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!!!
Hooray! I have yet to post of Kamree's success. But it has been joyous having only one in diapers. And now that he is eating adult food...I am ready to train him! Is 10 months too young??
Amen Sista! I've LOVE not buying diapers. We're going on TWO years no diapers in my house. YEAH!!! Except when some one forgets a diaper bag and assumes you keep them on hand. GINGER!!! What a BIG girl Reagan. WOOHOO!
Post a Comment