This week I changed it up a bit. I wanted to do something a little different and give my body a new experience with exercising. I so often do the elliptical and this particular pilates video. It is called "Pick your Spot Pilates" and has 10 minute segments that work your abs, buns and thighs. I love this video though and it was good because the moves were things that I could attempt when I first started working out. It wasn't one of those videos that leaves you asking "You want me to put what where and hold it how long?" I have been doing this video since the beginning and know what she is going to say before she says it. A month or so into this journey I thought I would try a new video so that things would not get so mundane. I physically was not capable of doing it. It was far beyond my capabilities and I tucked it aside. Well, this past week I thought I would pop it in and see if I could do some of the moves and to my surprise I could. I could do just about everything. There was just one move that was a bit too much for me and I would have to work on my flexibility to be able to master it, but I was so happy that I could accomplish something, that in the beginning, I was not able to even do at all. I could tell that I worked muscles that I hadn't previously and it was nice to have that workout pain. I like feeling that, it makes me feel like I did some good. Along with the new video, I also jumped on my elliptical. Maybe I will try to get on the recumbent bike a bit more this upcoming week.
Changing things up worked and this week I dropped 3 pounds! Yeah, get out, 3 pounds! That puts my totals at 47.5 pounds lost and 12.5 pounds until goal.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
WOW! You ROCK!! You are amazing! I will let you know how I hold up tonight :) You should definitely come tomorrow morning. Put your phone by Brooklyn's ear and I'll have Katelynn call her and wake them all up :) Then they'll be up and dressed when you get home :)
You are SO CLOSE! I am so pumped for you to be that close to goal! What will you do when you reach it? Get a professional photo done. That's what I would do... in a bikini! :0)
erinela- you are a godDess! honey- ya kill me! truly you inspire me beyond words!(which ya know is hard to do w/ a yapper like myself!:) there is NOTHIN like a good woman and yikes su familia is lucky to have you! kiss kiss, critola
Post a Comment