Tuesday, August 12, 2008
2nd Day Blues
Aubrin was so excited for school and was ready to ride the bus all by herself. But, apparently, the office told me the wrong bus stop and I had to take her to school because me were at the wrong stop. She was fine until she saw the playground and all the kids and she broke down. She told me she didn't want to go to school. I walked behind her to class and she stopped crying until she got to class. The teacher let her give out stickers and she was happy about that and it distracted her. I waved and left. I am hoping that the 3rd day is a charm. I bought her a bribe too. My kids like the Littlest Pet Shop toys. I bought her a little kitty. She can have it when she goes to school with no tears and is not a "fraidy cat".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are such a GOOD mom! I hope that the bribe works :)
Poor Aubrin. What a good mom you are. Bribes are ALWAYS good. Hope tomorrow is better.
HA! That's wonderful! What a fantabulous idea. I hope it works.
Post a Comment