Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Week 31 Weigh In

The song "Another one Bites the Dust" comes to mind. This week I am down 1 more pound and my weight loss totals are now 44.5 pounds lost and 15.5 pounds until goal. It is silly really to see just one pound and be disappointed because I know it is not easy to lose weight and there are times that trying to get just a half a pound off took every bit of energy I had for the week. It is weeks were I have worked so hard and I am expecting higher #'s that I get a little bummed. I did get a bit sick this week after eating some food my body just was not use to anymore. Ryan and I had a date on Friday and I overindulged. It down right made me sick. I had to take a day off of exercising and I missed some meals because my stomach was just not right. When will I learn? I did a bit over an hour on the elliptical last night. After I got finished, I realized that I could have gone longer. When I first started this whole thing, doing 5-10 minutes at a lower resistance was a challenge and about near killed me. I have increased the intensity by 10 and can see how much endurance that I have now. My body is changing, inside and out!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray! I know I say it pretty much every week, but you really are amazing :)
Hope you are feeling better!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

yea go you!! 1 pound is wonderful, you are consistent and that is healthy for your body. go you doing the elliptical, I hate even walking.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Erin on your weight loss! I am so happy for you.

Amy said...

That's AWESOME! WOOHOOO!!!!

Amy said...

Hey you! Ginger's little girl broke her leg and had to have surgery. She's in a body(from the chest down) cast for about two months. Anyway , I don't know how often you guys talk,but I'm sure she'd LOVE to hear from you. See ya!