Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our "Home" is Alive, with the Sounds of Music


There isn't a day that goes by that this song is not heard in our home these days. The girls are preparing in Primary to sing this song for the program this fall. Aubrin quite loves it! She starts singing it and before too long the other girls are joining in and signing it. I love to hear songs like this in our home and also love to hear Kristen starting to play some hymns on the piano.

3 comments:

kh said...

Cute Erin!

My kids are nuts over this too, I don't know why, maybe it's the signing they get to do. It will be cute to see them all perform this for the program.

Brooklynn has great signing hands!

I wish I could do a video here and there, but for some reason either my comp or Blogger just won't let me. I have tried many times, but each time have failed.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Ahh, how precious are they!!! I love that song. I have been in primary since i got home from my mission years ago..i love singing time, that is the best time of all the 3 hours!!

Katie said...

That is SO adorable! We love your girls :)