I tried to get motivated this week to exercise and I did splurge a bit with my family in. Plus, this was that week and I felt the normal ick! Despite that, this was a good week on the scale. I have lost another 2 pounds. That makes the total weight I have lost 43.5 pounds and 16.5 pounds until goal.
Since I have new pictures to post, I felt it was that dreaded time...time to post some scary pictures from the past. Apparently, I am feeling extra brave and bold today because even though I would like to lose these pictures FOREVER, I thought I would share them for all to see.
Since I have new pictures to post, I felt it was that dreaded time...time to post some scary pictures from the past. Apparently, I am feeling extra brave and bold today because even though I would like to lose these pictures FOREVER, I thought I would share them for all to see.
These are reminders of how far I have come and the hard work it has taken to get here.
My heaviest. After having Reagan in 2006. I am 85 pounds lighter today!





3 comments:
Hey Sexy Momma! Look at you!
That first picture is hardly valid... you just had a baby! So give yourself some credit, you gave life. (look how cute Aubrin looks! So little!)
You have done amazing Erin. 30 weeks is my time frame to reach my "goal" and look at you! I will be happy if I look half as good as you do.
Seriously, call Oprah. I am seeing huge motivation coming from you. I think your story could help MANY!
You rock!
Absolutely AMAZING!! You are beautiful, determined, and just plain wonderful!
Congrats :o)
Dont you feel fabulous looking back and saying, wow look at me now and how far i have come!!!!! Good for you. I agree with the comment above, call Oprah!! More people need to know it is possible to do it all on your own. Wahoooo..
Post a Comment