Thursday, July 17, 2008
Week 28 Weigh In
I was a little off of the schedule this week (YW Girls Camp-I will post about later!), but I thought I would weigh in this morning and see what I was up against after the last several days. Can I say I have never seen so much "junk" to eat and tempt me with as I did at camp. First of all, the food alone was awesome. The camp cooks were so good. They did tempt me by making homemade breads everyday and homemade cinnamon rolls. All of which are big weaknesses. They also had homemade chimichangas and fried ice cream one night. I had to remove myself from the lodge during breakfast time too (pancakes and french toast). All in all, I did well. I did cheat a little, but never completely ate the whole portion. I think it paid off and giving up some things, gave me relief on the scale. I was exactly where I was at last weigh in. Even though that final pound was not lost, I am glad it was not gained. So that keeps my numbers at 40.5 pounds lost and 1 pound until goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good for you! I am SO impressed with your strength to turn away such YUMMY foods! You are AMAZING :)
I came checking for a camp post and have to say -- LOVE the new look!!
Cant wait to hear how Girls Camp was! You are a strong woman.. i am glad you still feel like you can indulge sometimes. I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment