
Today is the official half way mark in the year! I have been at this for 6 months to the day. I would love to say I hit my second major goal, but I didn't. But, I don't think I have been as excited in this whole process as when I stepped off of the scale today. This week I rocked it! I lost 4.5 pounds this week. That is no typo! 4.5 pounds!!! That puts my #'s at 37.5 pounds lost and 4 pounds until I hit my second goal. Knock me over with a feather!


4 comments:
First of all, CONGRATS!! 4.5 is AMAZING!! Of course you work HARD at it and are SO good at being AWARE of what you eat and how much you MOVE. You are awesome!!
Second, you are so FUNNY I love reading your posts. You always make me smile and usually laugh :)
Here's to weight loss and completed boards--WOO HOO!!!
WOOOHOOO for you! That's GREAT. Keep up the good work. YAY!!!
YOU ROCK!!!! I would say lets go celebrate and get some ice cream but that would completely ruin the whole thing..see thats my problem, I only konw how to reward myself with food..how do i stop that??? RRR.. GO you!! Seriously that has to make you more excited then there are words to explain. As i have said before, INSPIRATION..you inspire all of us to just do it! Did you happen to mention what exactly you are doing to lost all of this wonderful weight?
OK, how did I not see this post??? I think this is super duper. I can't wait until I can to this too. I was watching a family video (which will die with me) and I was horrified to know how LARGE (and certianly NOT lacking in the GIRTH department) I was. So, having seen that and now reading about your amazing progress, I am stoked to get myself on this train to skinny-ville. You are doing so great!
I love your little pic too. Cute!
Post a Comment